As a UX Developer you work closely together with designers and back-end developers. You decide how to get the functional and graphic design working together and because you know what the client is aiming for, you can help achieve that goal.
Your responsibilities as a UX Developer
- Communicate with customers to gather and specify requirements for new functionality.
- Contribute to the conceptual phase of a project and come up with strategic solutions for a better overall user experience.
- Analyse problems you're faced with, come up with more than one solution and solve the problem as you see fit
- Create hotspot or code based interactive prototypes.
- Protect the needs of the end user and incorporate the goals of the customer.
You have what it takes? We have what you need? Send your motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +31 20 715 5310 and ask for Michiel Verkoijen.
In order to qualify for a position you must be legally allowed to work in the European Union and willing to relocate to the Netherlands or Sweden.